View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #113
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Okay... I tried to keep you entertained while Katsunami is working on the tutorial BUT I'm out, done... only for today though

These covers I made with the same rose ornament as my 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' cover.

I put the kaleidoscope effect over and over again and got interesting different results each time, though the effect seems blurry in the small pictures but they are sharpe in the big once (just in case you wonder). AND there is allways a kaleidoscope effect of the ornament on the cover, even when the last cover almost looks black (just in case you wonder that too).

And NOW I will wait for feedback

MiniMouse
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kaleidoscope Cover 5.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	111509   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kaleidoscope Cover 5a.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	111510   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kaleidoscope Cover 5b.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	111511   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kaleidoscope Cover 5c.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	111512   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kaleidoscope Cover 5d.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	111513   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kaleidoscope Cover 5e.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	111514  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kaleidoscope Cover 5.zip (1.28 MB, 115 views)
File Type: zip Kaleidoscope Cover 5a.zip (1.59 MB, 118 views)
File Type: zip Kaleidoscope Cover 5b.zip (1.94 MB, 119 views)
File Type: zip Kaleidoscope Cover 5c.zip (3.52 MB, 112 views)
File Type: zip Kaleidoscope Cover 5d.zip (3.85 MB, 109 views)
File Type: zip Kaleidoscope Cover 5e.zip (4.42 MB, 118 views)

Last edited by MiniMouse; 09-19-2013 at 02:13 AM.
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote