View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Where to buy page for wiki?

Over the last few months (while I've actually been paying attention) I've noticed that a lot of newcomers often want to ask where to buy E-book readers.

While its easy to point them to the companies site in case of Amazon (Kindle) or Bookeen (Gen3), etc. now that a lot of retail stores are carrying Readers I was wondering whether it would be worthwhile to create a couple of Wiki pages with locations as to where to find them.

Now as to whether to do it based on

Country - State - City - Device or

Device - Country - State - City or

Something else, I'm not sure but you get the Idea.

I was also thinking that linking that location information with addresses / Contact info for stores may make it a useful resource for those who might want to call ahead to check availability, etc.

I figure that it will probably help to keep repetition of the same information down, and in turn allow all our members to pool our knowledge as to who is selling what, where.

It'll also probably be more helpful for countries where availability is not widespread (i.e. outside the USA, Canada & U.K.)

Thoughts?
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote