View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #14
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Yeah, I'm a bit peeved off at the moment about Kobo's sale too .... because now that the Kobo Aus Kobo site has changed to this blood awful 'new' Kobo look I didn't know that I was buying a kepub only book. Yucko, I certainly wouldn't have fallen for that trap!!

I've just checked Amazon's pricing on the book and it's $15.37 USD.

I paid Koobo AUD$9.69 and that's including the 50% off voucher.

For the additional money I would've bought the Amazon version and not had the hassle with the ebook being in kepub only format.
Can you not convert a KEPUB to a EPUB?
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote