View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #8
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
I must be busier than most, or maybe I just prefer to read longer books. I haven't kept track but I figure I read 50-100 books/year probably half-and-half ebooks/pbooks. From about 2002-2008 I accumulated a backlog of ebooks so even though I've bought mostly pbooks (when I've bought books) the last few years I'm still reading about 50/50. And I completely read more than 50% of what I start so I'm definitely over 100 total. (And it'll continue to grow as I've resumed buying ebooks.)
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote