View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 11:02 PM   #102
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
You are buying something from somebody that cannot legally sell it to you and you do it knowingly.
It definitely has nothing to do with copyright infringement. It is a contract between the publisher and the ebook store and it is the store's responsibility to uphold it, not mine. we deal a lot with grey imports for physical goods --- which happen because an agent/supplier in one country is ripping local customers off and they are looking for better deals elsewhere. The only thing said agent/supplier can do is go to the manufacturer and complain. A publisher's or manufacturer's distribution system doesn't really concern me.

And when I use a US credit card (yes, foreigners can get them, too) then I have actually fulfilled all conditions for a legal sale on Amazon's US store (or any other company's).

Last edited by HansTWN; 09-10-2013 at 11:12 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote