View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #98
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
And for people who live in countries that have very high book prices, poor libraries, because that is the way things are. Do you condone price gouging just because they have always done it?

I could understand your indignation if pricing was similar for similar products and a person just had to go to the correct website but this is not the case.
Well, the thing I am against is the hypocritical opinion that one type of copyright infringement is OK but not another type. My personal opinion is that both are one the same level and I can accept both sometimes.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote