View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #94
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Price discrimination is as good/evil a practice as is the behavior of searching for the best price. Both vendor and buyer are looking to improve their welfare. If somene says that one is good and the other is bad, it is only because the one saying that is alligned with one of both sets of interests.
Indeed, the main premise of capitalism is that this adversarial relationship will tend to optimize the economy.

I never consider it a moral duty to help anyone's business model succeed. It may be a legal duty in some cases (falsifying data to avoid georestrictions could arguably be considered fraud), but if I had a nickel for every time a law was unjustly applied, I wouldn't need to shop around for price.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote