Thread: Page Turn Zones
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #11
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm.. actually. I kind of recall Geekmaster having a trick that enabled the VISUAL framebuffer to be separate from the ACTUAL framebuffer.

This hinged around the fact that the FB on the PW is actually much larger than the screen. I'm WAY rusty on this stuff though.

So yeah. Copy the framebuffer to the empty area, rotate it.
AFAIK that should NOT affect the way the input is still piped to the REAL underlying app.

Someone needs to do some thread diving.

The code for the copy/rotation I GUESS could be modified out of the scroller extension.

The code for actually offsetting the buffer is on MR somewheres (I THINK) - or perhaps GM or one of the others here remembers it.

Possibly half a plan.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote