View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #26
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovare View Post
I think amazon's elegance in handling both taxes and import fees are admirable, i do however as a wifi only user think that the dollar or so added to each release is unfortunate because it makes smaller singles and serials too expensive. I haven't considered circumventing because there are other options like buying another full book, watching netflix or something else. I am slightly annoyed because the ebook media would be great for serial fiction.
Ugh. I hate serials. I've bought them by mistake a few times and I loathe the entire idea/delivery with the passion usually reserved for diseased cockroaches.

Sorry. Got OT there for a second.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote