View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinningdoc View Post
I've been pretty happy with my PRS505 but the battery's palpably going, and it'll only charge via USB now, rather than wall charger, which I find a giant pain. So I'm starting to think what to get next.

- I'm in the UK, so I guess that rules out Nooks.
If you feel like trying a 5" device, the Kobo Mini is currently on offer at £29.99 on the WHsmith site (with free saver delivery). No SD card, though, but you would be able to sideload and use a wall charger. If you are prepared to play around with it, you can open it and replace the SD card with a larger one.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote