View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
'Pro' reviews cannot be trusted. Not one 'pro' review of the PW1 prior to release high-lighted the faults with the screen-lighting tech. I suppose it's possible amazon ensured they all received flawless examples. I don't know. Either way, I don't trust 'pro' reviews. I look forward to hearing real user reviews and will withhold judgement till then.
I'm going to wait for reader reviews, too - but only a handful of users had problems with PWs; mine has always been flawless.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote