View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #15
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingah View Post
Yeah I went through some thirty pages here, and a little bit through google, but I couldn't find the method for manipulating input in the keypad itself. I wanted to expand on the solution chigozie came up with and utilize my cellphone for controlling the kindle. The first few tests proved remarkably fast - near instant - so I think there might be some value to it. But finding the right post, or right information proved a little harder than I first thought (keyword juggling didn't help much either).
Have you tried the 'advanced search' ?

While logged in -
Leave search text field empty, press the 'search button'.

That takes you to the advanced search page.

And then there is the prefix filters and the 'master index' sticky that may help.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote