View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #52
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Did anyone else's email explode yesterday/this morning with ereaderIQ alerts for Penguin books going on sale??? OMG - I think I had like 50+ emails.... The sale at Amazon doesn't seem like much (10-15%) making most of the ones I got alerts on still above the $5 mark, but it also means these are couponable - at least the few I checked. I know we all knew it would be coming, but I guess it's here!! In time for the codes from this last contest
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote