View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 04:51 AM   #20
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
I have the KUAL FontConfig extension installed. In order to install this font hack do I need to do something in particular, i.e. some uninstall of the former? Thank you.

A second question: I tried Gentium Book Basic and Libre Baskerville with KUAL FontConfig, and the results are far from the pictures in the first posts (Gentium is way thinner, and Libre Baskerville shows strange drawings). Is this because of not using the BCI FreeType override?

Thank you for all the support.

Last edited by hfpop; 08-18-2013 at 05:18 AM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote