View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 04:42 AM   #19
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Also, the KF8 reader is restarted, so the initial testing of new fonts in all kinds of content is much faster because it doesn't initially require a full restart.
Thanks for sharing observation. Now it's obvious, but earlier I always had been stunned by reports where framework restart wasn't enough for discovering new fonts and full restart was required. (But I don't use alt fonts trick at all, so absence of user fonts in KF8 content wasn't a problem for me )
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote