View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #17
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You need to load the Adobe Reader from the site I referenced and see if ActiveSync will convert your files. It is Reader version 2 by the way.
No, my point earlier was that Reader 2.0 and my version of Win CE are not compatible. At least, that was the result when I tried, some weeks back.

However, it's worth passing on the information to other writers that if they have PDF files that need tagging and they do have the later version of Reader, they can use that as a converter, then transfer the files back if they want to upload them to their website.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote