View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #234
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Skeldave: Not at the moment. It has been on my todo list to add support, but I don't have a WiFi to use for testing. If you are willing to be a guinea pig, I can start adding the support. Most of it will be hiding menu items that are not valid for the WiFi. The reading location should be OK as I don't think that has changed for a while, but I would need a copy of the database from a WiFi to check.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote