View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #10
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
So I was almost right, almost everything I want to do was straightforward

How can I get access to the calibre metadata of a book being converted? Specifically, I would like the ISO639 language identifier.

Also, what do I need to do in order to make 'kepub' show up as a selection in the list of formats a device can accept? When I open calibre's preferences, go to Plugins, and choose a device driver I can see all the formats calibre supports and some of them are selected according to what the device supports. Do I just need to add 'kepub' to the FORMATS list for the device driver?
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote