Thread: Dialog Question
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
Egor looked up at the round, black glass like fixture protruding from the ceiling. His brow wrinkled and he lost his grin. "The cameras catch everything, even the little whispers from the bloody cockroaches."

Okay, I've only seen one cockroach in my life (worldly, eh?) and don't know if they make any noise... and I've yet to meet an Egor.

Interesting... but the scene is one guy says something like "I think we are being watched" and the other is like "Everything here is constantly recorded, both visually and audio."

So not sure your Egor idea would work.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote