View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #231
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
What is in bold appears to be what the device is using as the author for sorting. I can't remember if this has changed or not.
I think I was mistaken about there being a change in firmware 2.8.1, when I look through my books I see now that I had just never used the plugin to change the author for a book with multiple authors before. By coincidence all of my multiple author books were sideloaded ones (mainly from Baen for some reason) until now.

It could be I am the only one who would use the extra options, so don't spend too much time on it :-) Now that I know it is hapenning is not a big deal for me to make the change manually.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote