View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #65
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
On the plus side you no longer have to worry about marking recommendations as not interested or already read and then have them re-appear, looks like the only way to get rid of them now is to buy the book.
I've never had that work correctly on the web site, but it works on the Kobo apps. If they recommend something that I purchased elsewhere because it was cheaper, I mark it as already read on my tablet of phone and it goes away.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote