View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #363
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Left much room for improvement in this firmware.
For example, much of what is described in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=202753
Apart from the much demanded new graphical interface with larger icons.

Speaking of CoolReader, I could try the Linux version Pocketbook cover the Lux Touch and have been impressed with the settings GUI where you can activate the styles, fonts embedded, gamma sources, hyphenación and much more.
And I felt a healthy envy.
So much hard carry as complete version of the Onyx Boox Pocketbook ...?
Will we ever see a tool for reading with these possibilities in our Boox ..?

To be fair, the Pocketbook PDF reader Lux Touch is considerably lower than that implement our Boox.
At that the Boox are the kings, now, by far.

As costs nothing to dream, I hope someday to have a level of CoolReader Pocketbook.
Then we could say that our readers are nearly perfect.

A greeting. -
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote