View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #24
Mathew Reuther
SpecFic Writer
Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire, Nook, HTC One M8
Because this epub is being converted into a mobi. The standard epub that is not being converted is classified as an epub.

It's similar to how I used to put different content in each book based on which reseller I was uploading to. Amazon had links to Amazon book pages, B&N to B&N, etc. I no longer do that, instead linking to pages I control which have links to all resellers. But for a while I make a lot of changes to specific files.

If you want the book, I am very happy to hand it to you with two of the fonts you've verified as working in your experience put in as tests.
Mathew Reuther is offline   Reply With Quote