View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
cubemike99
Enthusiast
cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for all the info. As soon as I wanted the device to crash so I could look at the logs, it stopped crashing. I updated to 5.3.6 just because, and cvm's classpath is still ridiculously long, so it cuts off in the middle of a jar's pathname. The interesting question is whether this is a display issue or if the classpath really is being cut off. To that end, would it be possible to edit the command that invokes cvm to have only the relevant jars included. Come to think of it, why didn't amazon simply use "/opt/amazon/ebook/lib/*"?

Last edited by cubemike99; 07-19-2013 at 08:09 PM.
cubemike99 is offline   Reply With Quote