View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The question is, do you jump now for a sure thing? wait for a lower price and run the risk that the one you want is no longer available? or do you wait and get the next gen device?
This is the question I keep asking myself. The tablet I gave my father is on its last legs, but it's hard to decide if I should pick up one of these sale items for him or wait to see what the next versions will be. So many decisions, so many choices
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote