View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deljah View Post
Do you use an opds catalog with copy.com, like the one that many people use with dropbox? Other than the syncing procedures that you noted above, is the switch pretty transparent or has there been more of an adjustment? Thanks!
I do not use opds. At the time I tested copy.com it worked fine and was essentially transparent. I was just more comfortable with the version control of Dropbox. Currently I'm using copy.com for family photos.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote