Thread: Scary readers
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #29
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Now, the first time we had this discussion (yes, I have a very good memory) your issue was with claims of more than 200 books per year. I do not honestly recall anyone on MR claiming to have read more than 1000. There was some mythical beast that mentioned 730, but I don't think we ever found it.
200 books a year is very doable, I probably did that much, or more as a child. As an adult with family, job, etc... I might get 5-10 in if you only count the ones I read for enjoyment.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote