View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #111
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
Screenshots attached to show the landscape/frontlight and the debug_cmd
(when 2nd icon from left is pressed )
Thank you for your work, cgm999 (and all the others, who contribute) ! I really appreciate it!

So far switching the light on and suspend mode are working fine, but after installing the files of koreader-cgm, the landscape menu at the bottom of the page has not changed. No extra icons, no option to configure the frontlight.

I used the koreader-v2013.03-266-g4f36cd2.zip. Then I copied/replaced all files from koreader-cgm to /mnt/onboard/.kobo/koreader as it says in the README.txt. Device is Aura with firmware 2.6.1b.

Any hint what I might have done wrong?
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote