View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #9
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Often only if the coupon is for 35% or better, at least in my experience from the US. Sometimes a 30% code will get you a slightly lower price than Amazon, but often it's still a bit more expensive. I'm sure it depends on the books one happens to be shopping for at the time though.
That may be true. I generally use 45% or higher codes. The original poster may be in the UK so will have a different experience. And for Agency priced titles I sometimes see Diesel has the low price.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote