View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #43
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post

All these things we have done are amazing, but I'm not sure I wouldn't be just as happy to sit on a rock and watch the world go by. I guess things skip a generation sometimes...
Ah, but it is just those tech. innovations that enable you to be able to sit on a rock and watch the world go by if you wish. Without them we (if we were alive at all) would be forced to be constantly on the move to find our next meal etc. I know I probably wouldn't have made it out of infancy much less past age 28 if it weren't for tech. innovation. I was a premee when born and suffered from seizures among other problems and if I'd survived that I'd have gone before age 29 due to type 1 diabetes without yet another medical tech. innovation.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote