View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #11
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
If independent bookstores (and other businesses of all types that compete with Amazon) want me to take a chance buying from them instead of Amazon, they need to do two things.

First, they need to use a service like Google checkout or something similar so I do not need to open a new account with them. I can't even count the number of stores I have in my passwords file that I've bought from exactly once. I'm not doing this anymore if I can get the product from someplace I already have an account.

Two, they need to have amazingly good customer service and a simple, easy to use, customer-friendly, refund/return policy that they actually stand behind.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote