View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Howdys again all /wave

I have a question relating to "collections" on the 1150.

I cannt find out yet my self because im still waiting for the card for my machine so I can only put a limited amount of books on my machine right now.

My question is, can you "collapse" the collections down so you only see the titles on the screen? or do you have to page foward if you have more collections then fit on screen?

What im getting at is if you have say 10 collections with 10 books in each, the collection list wouldnt fit on the first screen, but if you could collapse them down so that you only saw the title of name of the collection type you could then double click the name to open that set of books to choose one then close it up again so you could see your collection titles etc.

Hope that made sense, I THINK you cannt do this as I havent found any thing in the manual, nor have I been able to do this with the couple of collections ive set up. But wanted to ask those more in the know the I am.

Thank you
If you view collections as categories, then you can re-sort your bookshelf to view all titles without regard to collections i.e. category. You would still have to page advance through the title list or tap the bottom page bar for faster access. Each book entry in your chosen view of your bookshelf would take at a minimum three "lines"; two for the Title and Author and one for the blank separator "line". You can "sort" your bookshelf by Book title, Author name, Book size, Recently read or Recent download with or without showing the Book categories.

When the book categories are shown, the Heading for each category does take up some valuable space, but not too much.

I hope I have understood your question correctly.

p.s. to gain access to all this, just tap the icon of the bookshelf at the top of the screen. BTW, the number of books shown roughly equals the % full your memory (card) is.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote