View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #25378
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I think we have sleeping through the night down. He woke up, cried for a few seconds, and went back to sleep. I was up before he was. When he did wake up he was thirsty. How do I know this? I walked into the bedroom and found him sitting in his crib drinking from his sippy cup. He took it off the changing table so he could drink.

I have coffee in my cup and Lucas is chucking toys out of his play area. Time to go and play!
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote