View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy88 View Post
I still couldn't get it to work and the issue persists.

*Is 'Marvin' selected in the Preferred iOS reader application combo box in the configuration dialog? - (YES)

*Is your iPad shown as a connected device in iTunes? - (YES)

*Do you have 'Sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi' enabled in iTunes? If so, try turning it off - (It is turned off)

I have tried restarting my Macbook including disconnecting the USB cable and reconnecting back again.
Confirm that you have only one iDevice connected to your computer.

Please follow the instructions in the If you have problems section in post #1 "My iDevice is not recognized by calibre". It's possible that your iDevice has a USB fingerprint not currently recognized by the driver.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 06-20-2013 at 11:22 AM.