View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 02:16 AM   #11
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
I just uploaded 698 epubs to Calibre Companion on a new Nook HD using the wireless connection to Calibre. Every single cover shows up fine. So, seacity, if you can't figure out what the issue is based on the suggestions given so far, I'd be happy to try to troubleshoot the problem if you pm me with a download link to one of the epubs you are having an issue with. Since I have virtually the same hardware and software you are using, I can try out your file and see if it's working for me. That may help pinpoint where the problem lies.

--Pat
Thanks Pat (I'm Pat also). I don't think it is a file issue. All of the problem files had been sideloaded by USB prior to installing Calibre Companion. They all had covers &, in fact, still show covers in the HD's library. I have only added 40 new files wirelessly & they are all fine.
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote