View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 AM   #64
eXistenZ
Connoisseur
eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kobo GLO
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have to admit that I don't know what is going on.

Is the crash when you select the option, or when you press OK on the dialog to start it? Is it every function? The "Copy annotations" and "Device database check" are a little different in how they start. Do they work?

I'll try it on a Mac at work tomorrow.
Hi davidfor

I made some further test, Calibre crashed every time I select any of the function in the menu, the crash happens just a second after the window of the selected option appears, I select About Plugin, the info window appears an in a second Calibre shuts down (the same for every function).

BUT

I noticed that if the Glo is not connected, I can open the About Plugin, the Customization window and the help (the only selectables) without any crash.

As soon as I can take it, I will try connecting my wife's Glo(2.5.2), if it will work, I'll try an hard reset on mine.

Edit: I tried also the Beta2 an nothing is changed
eXistenZ is offline   Reply With Quote