View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
forumshrew
forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Asus Transformer
Can e-ink readers do this?

Currently using 10.1 inch asus transformer tf101 tablet.

My tablet ebook reader app is Moon Rear Pro, which I love. It allows me to highlight text (from epub book or PDF) then I export the highlighted text to jota+ text editor. Saving jota text file I then copy it to desktop pc for further editing or whatever in Microsoft Word.

I like the easy on the eyes e-ink of e-readers (do a lot of reading and highlighting). But must be able to highlight and export for desktop.

My Question: Can any e-readers do the same as above, with e-pub and PDF format or just e-pub if needed? Thanks for any feedback.
forumshrew is offline   Reply With Quote