View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #103
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-One View Post
Read a book for the same amount of time on a tablet and on an eInk reader - guess which one uses more power for the same activity.

Hint: It's the tablet.
Did you actually read my posts?
I said that. I said that eInk devices tend to have between 2-4 times the battery life, counting time spent actually using them, than LCD devices.
But they don't have the 50x battery life that the misleading adverts pretend that they do.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote