View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 12:45 PM   #9
doogie68
Connoisseur
doogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it is

Device: TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaapjan
I think what Laurens meant to say is that the alpha version and what you downloaded yesterday are two entirely different products essentially. A rebuild.

Installing the new alpha over the old sunrise would be strange...but you can run them side by side. Though I do not know sunrise, I do not think the alpha version will absorb the settings of the older sunrise.

You'd have to ask Laurens that.
I'm doing exactly that right now. At an earlier alpha, I wasn't getting SunriseXP to work, so I kept Sunrise 0.42 as a backup and used that. Totally different programs despite the cosmetic similarities. They have separate conduits too, so you can disable the Sunrise 0.42 conduit and only have SunriseXP's conduit active, or vice versa.