View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #49
PaulFreund
PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vava View Post
I'm not sure we are speaking about the same thing. The Kindle only ask if I want to enable the WiFi, it doesn't propose any specials offers (I do not have the 3G). If I'm wrong, apologies and thanks for your response.
You spoke about "the avertissement" which means a commercial so we weren't talking about the same thing.

I'm not sure if this is triggered by the browser because you don't have internet or by Weblaunch because the enableWireless switch is on. If you don't want WebLaunch to enable WiFi just change the value "enableWireless" to false in your settings.js file.
If it comes from the browser it could be the setting
PHP Code:
<kindle:setting name="internetRequired" value="yes"/> 
in the file bin/config.xml that has to be changed to no.

Would be nice to hear back from you about this.
PaulFreund is offline   Reply With Quote