View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #156
Mingyar
Connoisseur
Mingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Mini/Aura H2O/Aura One LE / Tea Inkpad 3
Hi jgoguen,

I updated my KoboTouchExtended.zip with the last version of the two files container.py and driver.py founded at https://github.com/jgoguen/calibre-kobo-driver.

And now, I can't send any book to my Kobo with Calibre 0.9.29 :
Quote:
calibre, version 0.9.29
ERREUR : Erreur: Erreur pendant la communication avec le lecteur électronique

Failed to parse 'La trahison de l'ange' by 'Eve de Castro' with error: 'this element does not have children or attributes' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container, line: 511)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 85, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 551, in _upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.driver", line 259, in upload_books
InvalidEPub: Failed to parse 'La trahison de l'ange' by 'Eve de Castro' with error: 'this element does not have children or attributes' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container, line: 511)
If it can help you ...

EDIT : I've got the zip from the first post of this thread, and it works ... Don't know where is the mistake. At last, it works

EDIT2 : The zip in the first post have the previous versions of the container.py and driver.py, not versions posted 19 hours ago on github.

So, is it a mistake to build our zip from github files ?

Last edited by Mingyar; 05-16-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Mingyar is offline   Reply With Quote