No, the problem with adding new formats to books is still there. (I wrote drag-and-drop, but it's not possible from the meta-data window either). I also had a problem using the plugin. After deleting three entries in My Clippings.txt, I can now use the plugin to import annotations from my K3. That's what my last post in the other thread was about.
There actually seems to be some conflict between your plugin and Alf's DRM-plugin. If I disable the DRM-plugin, I can add new formats to book records with Annotations installed. So I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed by you, or by them.