View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #327
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I bought some books this weekend and when I did a sync of my Aura, seeing if it would download the 2.5.2 update, the device automatically downloaded the books without asking. Is there a way to stop it from doing this? I'd rather that I been the one to decide if something gets downloaded or not.
On the kobobooks web site you can delete the books from your library and then they will sit in the trash folder and will not sync to your device (just undelete them any time you want them back in your "I'm reading" list). Not exactly intuitive but it does work.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote