View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #49
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The Amazon UK Daily Deal for Sunday 12 May 2013 is the first four "Lovejoy" books by Jonathan Gash.

First book's blurb:
"Every antique dealer is a bit of a detective, following clues to find the trophies that pay the rent, but when Lovejoy takes on the job of tracking down a pair of duelling pistols so rare that he's not even sure actually exist, he needs all the instincts of a detective to pick his way through an unsolved crime."

UK Daily Deal
I LOVED the Lovejoy series on TV! I wish I could get them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Open an Amazon UK account.
It is great for books that are not available in the US or are a lot cheaper. I bought The Devil's Cave by Martin Walker in August of 2012. It is the newest in the series Bruno Chief of Police. It is due for release in the US on July 9, 2013. Before that I will purchase The Resistance Man, the next in the series, being released on June 6, 2013.
Apache:
what do you do, invent a UK address?