View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:52 AM   #59
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Your paperwhite will be using the mobi version, the problems seem to be mainly with the epub version. Although I have an epub reader, I find I get better results with Phoenix Pick books if I download the mobi version and use Calibre to convert from mobi to epub.
Well, actually I downloaded the epub version (always get epub if it's available) and converted to mobi. Can't find much of anything wrong with the ebook.