View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #22
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshka View Post
The default browser is now Google Chrome as well, and they install Gmail, so they suddenly went from an awful app device to leapfrogging over Amazon (it also has the Kindle app). I had an order in for the $179 Kindle Fire HD sale, but saw the Nook sale price and Google Play, and picked up an HD and sold my ipad mini, since I'm more interested in a sharp screen now for reading and movies. The other big bonus of the Nook is the SD card option, so I can watch all my burned Netflix DVDs on it.
Another nice thing I found is that I can email non-DRM epub books to myself on the Nook, download the attachment, and it will open up in the Nook reader.
LOL!!! Its Christmas!! Congrats!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote