View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #40
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarizt View Post
graycyn, cat pouncing on it is exactly what I have to protect it from as well as throwing it in a backpack for travelling. I have 3 cats here and they love to sometimes jump off my ereaders. It's better than having books around though because one cat will chew on anything paper when it's hungry to get me to feed it. I have quite a few covers semi-chewed off of my books.
The Timbuk2 case *might* protect against a cat pounce, but I just don't want to chance it. One of my cats is 17 pounds, and that's a good bit of pressure for an e-ink screen.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote