View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #120
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
On Sale @ Amazon $3.99

Roxanne St. Claire's 3 books
While $3.99 may not seem cheap these books were in the $15+ range and the author has fought hard to bring the price down.

Killer Curves was my first Nascar Romance. I wasn't even a fan back then and had no clue what a trackbar was. This book made me interested in the sport and I would become a serious fan later. So happy to have it in ebook. I wish all Nascar romances could be as good as this one was.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-07-2013 at 02:55 PM.