View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #117
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
Has anyone read anything by Rachel Van Dyken? I looked her up on GR and saw mixed reviews going from the 3s to the 5 star range. I'm wondering if I want to investigate reading any of hereBooks.

What are your opinions?
I *just* finished reading the Bet by her and would totally recommend it at $0.99, it's also a fairly quick read so not a huge time loss if you don't love it! It was one of those books that despite it's not-fantastic writing still tugged on my heart strings. I gave it 4 stars, but don't think I will be checking out her Regency novels.