View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #11
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've never logged into Google bookstore myself.

The WebPortal hooks into the browser, so it loads the WebPortal before any other webpage. So the only thing that needs to happen for it to work is that the device starts the browser in the first place. I'm not sure when this functionality was removed from the US firmware; it works fine in 1.32 DE. If it doesn't work in 1.32 US either, we'd have to try 1.29 US.

I got a new (broken display) Story HD Wifi from Ebay this week, I'll see if I can put it into US firmware mode, so I can test this out myself.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote